Monday, October 4, 2010

Unity, Fairness and Equality - Is it a dream for Malaysians?

Greetings to all Malaysians, honestly I have started and ended several postings. There are so many things which my heart wants to say. So many things I see wrong going on. So many situations which I see and witness in disbelief. Never in my life have I ever thought I would witness such things and or situations happening in my beloved Malaysia. This time however I am adamant to complete this posting.
There are of course a multitude of issues which not only I can write or post about. I am very sure there are many out there like myself who wish to cry out and see an end to the atrocities which we are witnessing. Yes, I call it atrocities because like it or not it is happening. I sincerely believe most if not all Malaysians who are level minded and educated are not doing anything YET because it has YET to affect them personally. I AM ONE OF THEM!!! The atrocities taking place has not affected me at all but in time it will. It will affect me because like it or not the atrocities will spread, once it spreads there will be no stopping it. Day in and day out we as Malaysians are witness to the lies and slander which the supposedly free Main Stream Media is publishing and broadcasting. Time and again there is nothing but unfair and slanted reports being spread to the public.
WE as the Rakyat know better, we the RAKYAT are no longer silly and stupid. We the RAKYAT no longer depend on the Main Stream Media to spoon feed us information which we know to be untrue and lies. It sickens me to the bone watching TV3 News, once a very very long time ago TV3 News used to be my source of information. Not any more!! The simple reason being only one side of the story is being reported. No, the Main Stream Media is not my target of discontent for this posting. My target is to the many Malaysians out there who are keeping quiet, not bothered and not interested. The simple reason being all these atrocities have yet to affect them. I only hope and pray their silence will end during the next General Elections.
We the Rakyat have to put a stop to whatever is happening now. We are so racially divided it's unbelievable. Our educations system is in shambles. Local Universities once held in high regard in the region if not the world has lost it's position. The judicial system is a far cry from what is was before. The police can no longer be depended upon to be impartial in their efforts to keep the peace. Foreign investment has plummeted to an all time low. Malaysians who can afford it are leaving/migrating in droves. Race championing by shouting, screaming and threatening others is now a norm. Senior Civil Servants blatantly insulting other Malaysians with impunity and with no remorse (boleh buat police report lagi ada!!!). Clear evidence of corruption, miss appropriation of funds and misuse of power being swept under the carpet. It is as if the whole country and system needs a Reboot!!!
As I have stated my forlorn hope is that all Malaysians out there who want nothing but peace, unity, prosperity, fairness and equality will stand up and be counted. Let us all do the right thing when the time comes. Let us all regain some measure of respect from those whom we have chosen to lead us. For it is very obvious now that they clearly don't respect us at all!!! We are the Boss!! Their very existence depends on us and not the other way around. I know I am only 1 vote, and I know my 1 vote may not mean much but it's my constitutional right and no one can deny me what is constitutionally mine. At the very least I can honestly admit to myself that I have done the right thing when the time comes. By using my 1 and only vote with responsibility for the betterment of Malaysia. I AM A MALAYSIAN AND I AM DAMN PROUD TO BE A MALAYSIAN!!!! Unity, Fairness and Equality is not a dream my dear fellow Malaysians!!! It belongs to us no matter what anyone says. Are we willing to fight for it? Are we willing to sacrifice for it? Do we want our children to suffer for our lack of courage and resolve for a better Malaysia??Or are we just going to sit idly by and be resigned to the fact that we are powerless to affect change without even lifting a finger to try. Deep in my heart I know there are Malaysians out there who care and want a better Malaysia. Let us all realise that it's up to us. Can we do it? Together I am sure we can!!!!

1 comment:

Richard Loh said...

Hi Bro,

Get to know your blog from your comment post on mine. Thanks

You are truly a humble Malaysian and colorblind. We are on the same boat and I guess there are many like us but yet there are also many who tend to believe others that are trying to disrupt the unity among the races and on religious ground.

We will remain strong and united as Malaysians irrespective of our race or religion.